Complete all 42 practice test questions to receive your test results
1. Wood or other material that is used to support a crane and distribute loads to the ground is refered to as.
2. A boom angle indicator is used to measure booms angle relative to ____.
3. At which point of a load is an object's weight evenly distributed?
4. OSHA refers to someone who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions as a ____.
5. By OSHA standards, the individual who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions?
6. To help provide stability for lifting heavy loads, which of the following is used to supplement the weight of the crane?
Please, provide your email to receive the test results.
Check your email for test results.
Your test is empty