Complete all 10 test questions to receive your results
1. Unless the manufacturer's procedures permit otherwise, while making a lift all outriggers or stabilizers must be ____.
2. If assembly and disassembly of a crane is NOT being directed by a person who meets the criteria of a competent person AND a qualified person, it can be directed by a competent person assisted by which of the following?
3. The revolving frame of equipment on which the operating machinery (and many cases the engine) are mounted along with the operator’s cab are known as:
4. Someone who is recognized by degree, certificate or by professional standing due to extensive training or knowledge is considered by OSHA to be ____.
5. To help provide stability for lifting heavy loads, which of the following is used to supplement the weight of the crane?
6. By OSHA standards, the individual who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions?
7. OSHA refers to someone who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions as a ____.
8. At which point of a load is an object's weight evenly distributed?
9. A boom angle indicator is used to measure booms angle relative to ____.
10. Wood or other material that is used to support a crane and distribute loads to the ground is refered to as.
Please, provide your email to receive the test results.
Check your email for test results.
Your test is empty